Barks N Bubbles offers a complete line of fine grooming services to
bring out the best of appearance and personality in any breed.
skillful and experienced hand is never rushed and her appointment
schedule will never be overbooked, allowing her to take time with each
pet, and provide a safe and relaxing atmosphere with a wonderful end
result you & your pet are sure to enjoy!
Stella enjoying her new look!
There are many variables in pet grooming, such as whether your pet has long or short hair and also if the hair is matted and tangled. Therefore, there is no set pricing for fine grooming, though we offer a standard work price list below. Individual prices are set for each pet, largely based on the time required to complete the chosen service. Factors which determine the price of a service include:
- Amount of scissor work
- Degree of matting
- Difficulty of the cut
- Disposition of the animal
- Drying time
- Length of hair
- Size of pet
All pricing options below are estimates and are subject to change. Please call us for more detailed information or quotes. Proof of current vaccinations is required before your pet's appointment.
Full Service Bath
- "Green" & Safe Shampoo (Conditioner in certain breeds)
- 2 to 4 baths to get your pet as clean as possible
- Ear Cleaning
- Nail Trimming & Filing
- Blow Dry and Combing Out
- Small: $28-$35
- Medium: $32-$40
- Large: $38-$50
- X-Large: $50 & up
Bath & Trim
Includes all Full Service Bath items plus trimming of the hair around:
- The potty and private areas
- Other special requests
This option maintains the current length of your pet's coat, with clean-up and sanitary trim.
Bath & Trim Prices generally run a few dollars more than a Full Service Bath.
Full Styling & Bathing
Includes all Full Service Bath items, as well as:
- Full breed-specific haircut
- Ear Pluck
- Full scissor or pattern cut options (may cost more)
- Other special requests
Full Styling & Bathing Pricing (for specific breeds & similarly sized dogs):
- Small to Medium Terriers: $48-$70
- Medium to Large Terriers: $60-$95
- Large Terriers: $85 and up
- Toy & Mini Poodles: $48-$60
- Standard Poodles: $72 to $95 and up for specialty/show/hand scissor cuts
- Bichons and Cockers: $55-$70
- Lhasas, Shihtzus, Yorkies: $48-$60
- Nails Painted: $8-$10
- Bandanas at no charge (when available)
- Bows available upon request. Specialty bows may cost $2 or more per bow
- Nail Clipping: $15-$18 (but included free with any bath or groom)
- De-matting: Charged at the national average of $60/hr
- Coloring and other special requests: $5 and up. Coloring or temporary
tattooing will be $5-25 depending on request. All coloring and
tattooing is safe and non toxic for your pet and is NOT permanent.
Length of time product remains on fur is dependent on products used and
your pets individual coat textures and tendencies.
- Anal gland expression available upon request for already existing discomfort.